Thursday, July 13, 2006

Yam Roll Invades the U.S.

For those of you not up on your international news, The Very Good Adventures of Yam Roll in Happy Kingdom will be featured on the Cartoon Network this coming fall. I, currently, have no knowledge of it's time slot so I'll get that information to you once I hear it. In the meantime, here are some storyboard panels to look at! Brilliantly scanned and cut by yours truly about 6 months ago. (Jeff Bittle and Jaime LeClaire were the ones that actually DREW the boards. If you're interested in that sorta thing...)



1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

This is the first I've heard of Yam Roll, but I'm a fan of cartoon network... yes, I'm a full grown adult, and love cartoons! I'm looking forward to seeing yours in the fall! Great work guys! Yee-aaaayyy!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home