Monday, November 20, 2006

NEW YAMROLL EPISODE!!!



Now that I've got you all salavating from the title I feel you are sufficiently lubricated to fire this load of information at you... There is a new Yammie episode in the works!! The script has been written and the fun pack designs (done by our very own Ariel Villaverde. Master of all things Yam. Well...most things.) are posted exclusively here at the Super Fun Happy Yam Roll Blog. It was pretty tough to acquire the rights to show this to you today so I sure hope you appreciate it! Word on the streets of Happy Kingdom is that this new ep will air on ilaugh.com in the not-so distant future. As your God of all things Yam, I vow to keep you posted with whichever information my omnisentience stumbles upon first. wait... that doesn't make any sense. But I KNEW that!
Anyway dudes, enjoy the designs and keep your quiverring fingers crossed that the show comes sooner than later. Let your backbone slide!


4 Comments:

Blogger darren-s said...

Looking forward to it. Yam it up!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

thats pretty rockin,

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet, bring it on. I enjoyed your black and white eps, by the way. My favorite was the "Squirrel" ep, where it inexplicably floats up into the sky at the end. Wow. Bizarre as hell and very funny.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

my fav is the heart machine one !!! :)

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home