Friday, September 22, 2006
- Name: Yam Roll
- Location: Happy Kingdom, Fukushima, Japan
Check me out. 100% grade 'A' sticky rice surrounding a deep-fried vegetable core. And a sprinkling of sesame seeds, of course. Dip me in soy sauce and I'm all yours! But seriously folks, I don't know anyone around here. Just got off the bus from Happy Kingdom and booked myself into this here cheap motel. Did I mention I have special powers?! I can fly and...let's see...turn myself into a door n' stuff. I type quite well and I wear toe socks. That's not really a power, per se, but it is special. I'm just "wookin pa nub", if you know what I mean. Call me, Yammy. The Yamster. Hey, pass the pickles...
- Yam Roll's Shoes are Made of Red Carpet
- Isaac Izen
- Stuffed Yam
- Behind the Backgrounds... How Oxymoronic!
- Preliminary Storyboard Designs
- New Studio Colours
- Encyclopedia Brit-yam-ica (huh?)
- Character Contest
- Blooper Reel