Thursday, August 17, 2006

Yam Roll to Walk Red Carpet!


Exciting news today! Read carefully! Episode #28A "Honey I Shrunk the Tamago" is now an “Official Selection” of the 2006 FAIF International Film Festival and will screen at the worlds famous Mann’s Chinese 6 Theaters in the heart of Hollywood! (That's the one with the hand prints in the sidewalk outside) Within a matter of days the episode (or possibly just a clip from it) will appear on www.MagicalFilmFest.com under the “selected films” page link. If any of you live in Hollywood then I suggest you walk down the street and check it out. For those of you that live in Canada, like myself, you can hop on the back of my dogsled. I've got room for 2 maybe 3 passengers. Please bring your own seal meat and wear a thick plaid jacket.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Thats AWSOME!! Yam roll is rocks my socks off

12:38 PM  
Blogger Dave Dick said...

Yeah Congrats!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home