Thursday, August 24, 2006

Character Contest


Today is Thursday. You know what that means?! Nothing really. HOWEVER, I AM going to show you something exciting today but that, of course, is by no means different from any other day of the week. A while back, we had a contest on CBC for viewers to send in their drawings of new Happy Kingdom characters. The lucky winner would have their character appear in an episode as well as do the voice for the character themselves! As I mentioned, this was a while back so the winner ("Poppy" as seen above) has already been chosen and the episode has already aired but here are some of the runner-ups! Cute huh?
I don't really have any...ummm... information about the kids who drew these at the moment. For now, I suggest that if you see your drawing on here then you should just tell your friends that you drew it and emotionally prepare yourself for being called a liar.



4 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

august 24 is my birthday HURRAY!!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, these character designs by the under ten set are every bit as good as those of the show's actual design crew! I ain't kiddin' - I really mean it! The producers must be cursing the child labour laws that prohibit hiring them...

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh go make a colouring book EMSLIE. Dick.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that Mr. Anonymous should stop being so shy and make himself known. Too afraid of exposing your identity? Perhaps because you are someone I know? Hmm?

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home